Real Estate Private Lending…
Real Estate Investing has the potential for well above average returns; and when done correctly using consistent guidelines with lender funds secured by houses of greater value than the funds invested, there is reduced risk – compared to other forms of investing. For example, unlike that “hot stock”, a house can never be worth ZERO outside of some extreme circumstance like an alien invasion or the zombie apocalypse. Even if it were to burn to the ground, the land still has value, and home owner’s insurance would cover the loss… but there is no “stock owner’s insurance”.
Become a Real Estate Investor by joining the Blue Chariot Team as a Private Lender – providing funding for our Rehab-to-Rental projects, creating income and growing wealth for yourself – WITHOUT having to become an expert in: Marketing for Deals; Evaluating Properties; Negotiating with Sellers; Managing Rehabs & Contractors; Screening Tenants; and all the other things involved in acquiring properties for rehab into rentals and running a Rental Property Business.
Ready to be a Private Lender?
Maybe you don’t have the time or desire to get started with Real Estate Investing on your own – but do you have:
- Cash to Invest? Why accept 0.5% interest from a savings account; or 1% rate of return on a CD?
- Retirement Funds to Invest? You can grow your financial future tax deferred, or even tax free! We can explain how.
- Home Equity Line of Credit? Borrow at a low rate and lend secured by Real Estate at up to double that rate, and profit from the arbitrage.
If you’re ready to discuss the fantastic opportunities available to you as a Private Lender on Real Estate, just call us at: 844-YES-BLUE (937-2583); or submit the Investor Questionnaire on this page – and we will contact you within two business days to discuss the possibility of your getting into Real Estate Investing by joining the Blue Chariot Team as a Private Lender.
Why Do We Want Private Lenders?
In Real Estate Investing there are always more properties available than time and/or money to pursue. Even if money were no object, we can realistically only work a certain number of projects at the same time – so we try to select only the most profitable deals to take on. Seeking Investment Partners as Private Lenders in the deals that we pursue accomplishes three primary goals…
- It gives us more capital to invest in higher priced and therefore more profitable properties. Plus, running multiple projects simultaneously allows us to keep our Contractor Partners busy and thereby obtain lower pricing.
- Having reliable funding available to maintain a constant deal flow stabilizes our business. And having those funds available as deals become available allows us to close quickly. Thus, having a reputation as a repeat and reliable buyer prompts Realtors and others to bring us deals FIRST.
- It allows others (our Investment Partners) to benefit financially from our projects. A critically important part of what Blue Chariot was founded to do is to help others – so we enjoy making Real Estate Investing available to those who might not otherwise be able to do so.
- This is a two way street… Many of our Investment, Contractor & Realtor Partners are experienced and active Real Estate Investors in their own right – and they often bring us deals that benefit us and our Private Lenders substantially. For example, it a Contractor Partner comes across a property they cannot afford to buy themselves, they will happily bring it to us, knowing that we can buy it and hire them to do the rehab work. Or a Realtor will bring us a “pocket listing” knowing we’ll let them be our buyer’s agent so they get both sides of the commission.
Working with Private Lenders to fund our deals make all this and more possible.